Tuesday, June 21, 2011

a first for our young family

Last February, I purchased plane tickets for a vacation that has not been planned. I rang Adel and just told him that I am about to buy tickets. Maybe I sounded too dominant that he could not even say no at that moment. He just said, "Buy also for yaya and the helper."

And so, we are off to our first ever plane ride with Mia tomorrow. That's if the weather will allow us to. Keeping my fingers crossed, really. It would be devastating for Mia if we don't push thru. She actually knows we're off to the beach.

I just realized (again! because I keep on forgetting) that it's no easy job to pack for children. Especially for one who still wears diapers and drinks 7-8 bottles of milk in a day, on top of regular meals. No one in this family is a light packer. Add to that, I am the only competent one. So imagine packing for Mia, Adel and myself.

For a 3-day vacation, we have two humongous trolley bags already! And those have been edited! There will be another two hand-carried bags for the little donya's stuff.

Help us pray for good weather and a safe and happy vacation.


again, there was a photo with this entry, but could not upload .

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment