Thursday, May 26, 2011

breathing out

It has been a tough 2 weeks for me (or maybe even more; I stopped counting).  Nothing personal, but really knotty.  So allow me to breathe out just for awhile.

While I was searching for several work documents in my hard drive, I chanced upon these really cute and funny photos that made my day. 
when Mia was 8 months old
haven't sipped any wine, yet her eyes say she was drunk already!
at the poolside on an early holiday morning giving off that pout
a year and a month old, and those pouty lips are getting better
during her Ate's birthday last May 7
I was tempted to go through the tons of albums I have because I’m pretty sure that there are more to find.  Unfortunately, time isn’t on my side today L.  I am thankful, though, that I found these.  Babies are such great de-stressors, especially if they look like this…
by Blow-up Babies last January 23, during my birthday

I’m not yet done with work L.  Time to breathe in.


No comments:

Post a Comment