Sunday, May 1, 2011

keep it coming Tita Ninang ☺

Twice a year (sometimes even thrice), we receive loot from my sister-in-law Maricar, Chami’s mom.  She is also Mia’s baptismal Godmother.  She lives in Washington now.
during Maricar's visit last May 2010

I remember back in 2008, halfway through my pregnancy, Maricar and I were corresponding non-stop for the baby stuff she will purchase for the coming baby girl.  I would spend hours on Avent’s and Target’s websites, then forward links to her.  We had to time purchase and courier service to make sure everything will arrive in time for the baby shower.  We came up with a boxful.
Chami was so baby-ish then

So cute, these baby stuff!
Mia;s feeding bottles
I always knew Mia would love Elmo
it never occurred to me that Mia might not appreciate wearing bibs
Maricar said she just had to get this pair - so cute!

Like I said, we have been receiving so many of Mia’s cool stuff from her.  These are what we got two days ago.
Mia had her hand on her box all the time 

Packed differently this time, it was more exciting to see that we had small individual boxes inside that huge box Maricar sent.


From infant and toddler clothes, we have moved on to kid’s sizes.
kiddie shirts


denim and corduroy pants
skirt and bag

Mia also got a Speedo wet suit with built-in floaters!  Perfect for our planned trip to the beach in June ☺ (yes, in June.  we do not appreciate crowds).

If you noticed, Mia’s box looked like it’ll burst.  Syempre, a few more items were in there na bilin ng mommy ☺.  My own box was an equally pleasant surprise.


There were more inside that VS bag which are not for public consumption (*wink*wink).  My favorite is this Wonderwoman lippie by Mac.
Mac Wonder Woman lipstick - heroine
(for some reason, the picture i took does not want to upload)

Thank you Tita Ninang for our mid-year loot!  Like what we always say, KEEP IT COMING! ☺



No comments:

Post a Comment